Thursday 9 October 2008

Old-Fashioned Barber with Cheap Men’s Haircuts

CONCEPT: Men (especially older ones) want cheap, fast, no-frills haircuts. Even barber shops are franchised in today’s franchise-mad small business world! Also consider variations where attractive women are the ‘barbers’, like the ‘bikini car wash’ business model as a point of difference.

Strengths:
  • Tradition
  • Cheap

Weaknesses:

  • A lot of competitors
  • Staff
  • Location
  • I think it is more demand for modern haircuts than for old-fashioned Barber

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

I see your blog is beginning to get worldwide audience - all the more reason to write a blog every day!

Aidana said...

Thank you very much. Now I will write in my blog every day =)

Mr.Lex said...

Oh really...good luck Aidana...A hug from me....