Friday 10 October 2008

Apologise

I'm trying to be a "good student", but it is difficult!
I was late for class for 4 minutes, I know that it is not
good but everybody sometimes can be late, so do
Mr.Sivewright... I'm realy sorry about that.
Next time I will try to do not late for classes.
And I'm sorry that me and Bibi was doing faces in
window even if Mr.Sivewright asked us to go away...
Sorry that we disturbed all class!
And I want to apologise that I wrote that BAD things
on my profile. I just coppied it from somewhere.
I didn't read it. So sorry. Next time I will be careful
about that... Now I've changed it. I've changed photo
as you can see.
So I hope that I will learn on mistakes that I've done.

5 comments:

Mary said...

but you ARE a good student!

chris sivewright said...

The problem was that the class had started (6 minutes late) and as you came from break there was no reason to be late at all. Plus your arrival disturbed the class and THEN your continued faces made it worse.

Oh - it's 'apologise'

;-))

chris sivewright said...

Make sure you see - and start - your ECONOMICS HOMEWORK:

http://efbusinesseconomics.blogspot.com/

You'll like it.........

chris sivewright said...

what is your connection to the Silk on Silk blog?

Bibinur Aldibayeva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.